Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Malaria Community Program Out in the World!

My Group A students (the ones who arrived with some computer skills), after watching a whirlwind tour of the Internet yesterday morning, asked if they could create their own websites.  After a quick Google search I found a site called Weebly.com, recommended by Newsweek, which promised to help non-technical people quickly develop and publish sites.
Here’s what the students came up with:
I am so proud of them – you should have seen the look of joy when we browsed to the nrdhealth site on a different computer.  Someone asked, “Is it really out in the world?” I assured them it was.
I walked home smiling yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. nice website, it is a whole new world you are opening up to these folks. that's aweseome!

    ReplyDelete