Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Morning After

Woke up this morning, in bed with my old friend, guilt, still feeling full from yesterday's decadent binge strategy. Guilt is an ever present companion, along for the ride, part of every feeding frenzy, hidden in every bite of chocolate, every potato chip, every ounce of buttercream. I greeted him warmly, turned over and slept for another hour.

Official weigh-in - one hour and twenty minutes away. Have decided that an Extreme Breakfast isn't going to make or break me, will settle for cereal instead. Cringing at the thought of my bathroom scale which is sitting patiently, judgementally. I haven't actually had the guts to weigh myself since my seven days-six hotel breakfast buffets extravaganza, during last week's St. Louis SAP Information Design Tool training.

No comments:

Post a Comment