Wednesday, November 19, 2014

First Lesson Learned

Met the Performance Life and Fitness nutritionalist, Lucie, who weighed me, measured me, and handed me over to the mercy of a BMI-type reading device. I haven't decided how much of my personal data to divulge yet... I did reassure Lucie that I'm not particularly sensitive about my weight. I mean, I know I'm overweight - and pretty accurately guessed my weight before stepping onto the scale. Based on her readings, the last time I lost weight, about two years ago, I was 10 pounds away from what her machines estimated my weight should be. That seemed overly generous to me - I would have said I was more like 20 pounds away. However, 10 or 20, it is a moot point as I am no longer anywhere close to my ideal weight.

Her machines also indicated I was dehydrated.

Coworker Mike belatedly mentioned that I should have filled up on water before my weigh-in, which had not occurred to me! So I figure I could have had another couple of pounds of water weight, had I been less fixated on my Lindor chocolates!

First Lesson Learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment